The 3rd Circular Change Conference is a two-day (10-11 May) interactive stream of indoor and outdoor event, with real circular stories of visionary personalities and driving forces of the circular transformation. Creative circular projects and creators on Slovenian circular economy roadmaps are part of the programme, allowing to extend the circular network and business.
Under the sponsorship of the Prime Minister of the Slovenian Government Miro Cerar, the 3rd International Circular Economy Conference is the perfect ground for seeing which “circular seeds” can grow into sustainable solutions in Slovenia.
The Conference will focus on:
- Slovenian national roadmaps for circular economy
- Indicators and metrics for circularity
- Circular cities and circular citizens
- Creative industries and circular design
- Bio-based economy vs. circular economy
- New narrative and circular culture
- Mindful circular leadership
Philippe Mengal, BBI JU Executive Director, will give his contribution in the panel "Circular vs. Bio Based Economy" on 10 May.