On 16 May, in Bratislava, PNO Consultants and three BBI JU projects - BIOSKOH, AgriChemWhey and BioLinX - come together to discuss how innovative ideas in the AgriFood sector can take off, reach scale and receive EU funding, with a focus on Eastern countries. In BIOECONFIN EAST - a pitching and networking event - the participants will be able to learn more about the bioeconomy from the leading technology and funding experts.
PITCH YOUR PROJECT
During the event, you will have the chance to pitch your company and expertise to bio-experts and benefit from the networking opportunity. At the same time, you can gain a deeper understanding of the bioeconomy, the current trends and challenges in the field and about the three successful BBI JU funded projects: BIOSKOH, AgriChemWhey and BioLinX.
Participants delivering the best pitches will be invited to meet representatives of the three EU projects and the best pitch (chosen by a jury of bio experts) will receive a free EU grant scan service from BioLinX partner, PNO Consultants – a leading European innovation and grants consultancy.
WHY VISIT BIOECONFIN EAST?
You shouldn’t miss this opportunity if you are:
- looking for ways to valorise the waste of your operations or interested in how you can contribute to the zero-waste operation of other industries.
- seeking contact with researchers and industrial players in your sector from all over Europe.
- interested in finding out more about the bioeconomy and about how you can benefit from being part of it.
- own chemical or dairy locations in Eastern Europe, which could be potential replication sites for cutting-edge innovations realised in successful EU funded projects.
- having innovative ideas and looking for partners and funding opportunities to realise them.