Welcome to the BBI JU Jobs page. Here you will find details of all vacancies currently available in the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking. Please read carefully before applying.
The BBI JU is constantly looking for dedicated people, offering a challenging and intellectually stimulating work environment and continuous training and development opportunities. The working language of the BBI JU is English. The BBI JU, as a Union body, applies a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination in accordance with Article 1d of the Staff Regulations.
Please apply only to open vacancies. BBI JU does not consider or reply to unsolicited applications, as all vacancies are published on-line when they become available.
Use the BBI JU application form when applying for a position at BBI JU. Other application formats will not be accepted.
We would like to thank candidates for their interest in working for the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking.
|Reference||Title||Type of contract||Grade||Application deadline||Vacancy notice|
|Traineeship Communication||Trainee to support the Communication Team||N/A||N/A||06/01/2021||Traineeship to support the Communication Team|
|Traineeship Programme||Traineeship to support the Programme Unit||N/A||N/A||06/01/2021||Traineeship to support the Programme Unit|
There are currently no ongoing selections .
|Reference||Title||Type of contract||Grade||Validity of the reserve list|
|BBI/2018/1/FGIV/PO||Project Officer||Contract agent||FG IV||31/12/2020|
|BBI/2019/1/FGIII/FA||Financial Assistant||Contract agent||FGIII||31/12/2020|
|Traineeship||Traineeship to support the Communication Team||N/A||N/A||31/12/2020|
|Traineeship||Traineeship to support the Programme Unit||N/A||N/A||31/12/2020|
|BBI/2019/2/AST/ACC||Assistant Call Coordinator||Temporary agent||AST4||31/12/2021|
|BBI/2020/1/AD/HoP||Head of Programme||Temporary agent||AD11||31/12/2021|
BBI JU offers traineeship opportunities. The programme gives trainees an understanding of the BBI JU and its role within the activities of the European Union, enables them to acquire practical knowledge of the BBI JU and its regulatory framework and to obtain professional experience in the course of their work.
The placements are for a maximum period of 6 months.
Interim positions through recruiting agencies
- Council Regulation (EU) N°560/2014 establishing the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Staff Regulations of Officials and Conditions of Employment of Other Servants of the European Union
- Decision of the Governing Board on the procedure governing the engagement and use of temporary staff under Article 2(f) of the CEOS of the European Union
- Decision of the Governing Board on middle management staff
- Decision of the Governing Board governing the conditions of employment of contract staff employed under the terms of Article 3a
- Privacy statement for processing of personal data related to the recruitment of staff by the BBI JU